**Please call to check that they are accepting fruit**
* Edmonton People in Need Shelter Society - 10320 96 Street - (780) 420-6576
* Women’s Emergency Accommodation Centre - 9611 101A Avenue - (780) 423-5302
* Edmonton Food Bank - 11508 120 St - (780) 425-2133
* Mustard Seed Mission - 10635 – 96 Street - (780) 426-5600
* Neighborhood Centre - 10050 – 81 Avenue - (780) 439-5216
* Bissell Centre - 10527 96 St - (780) 423-2285
* University of Alberta Food Bank - (780) 492-8677
* Grant MacEwan University Food Bank - (780) 633-3163
Before you donate…don’t forget to check for apple maggot! Link here for information on apple maggot and how to check your apples. Apples with apple maggot cannot be donated to others for food. We know that some homeowners make a different decision for their own use.
PICKING: Please do not put apples - or any food in green, black, white or blue garbage bags as they are treated with toxic chemicals. Put them in boxes, plastic storage bins, or grocery carry-out shopping bags. The plastic grocery bags are food safe and the cloth carry out bags are also safe for use.